2012 Alumna of the Year Award
Call for Nominations
Since its inception in 1988, the NHLI Executive Leadership Program has graduated over 500 Latinas. Our alumnae span the globe and impact thousands of lives through their professional and personal contributions in their communities. In 2010, NHLI instituted a new award category to recognize a graduate who embodies the ideals of NHLI and has demonstrated great accomplishments. The Alumna of the Year award highlights exceptional leaders who have completed the Executive Leadership Program and will be presented at the Executive Leadership Training Conference and Mujer Awards
December 10-11, 2012
1127 Connecticut Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20036
- Must be an Alumna of the NHLI Executive Leadership Program (ELP)
- Demonstrated achievements of an exceptional nature in any field, vocational or voluntary, attained after completion of the ELP.
- Attainment and maintence of high stations in her chosen field or endeavor and/or in service to society.
- Demonstrated impact on the profession and/or community.
- Activities that reflect how the candidate gives back to her community and to the advancement of other Latinas.
- Demonstrated engagement with NHLI and/or the NHLI network.
InstructionsTo nominate an alumna, please complete the following form. Nominations may be submitted by any interested party and self-nominations are welcome.
Click here for a list of ELP alumnae.
Nomination deadline is August 10, 2012.
For more information, please contact Victoria Morillo,
Event Manager, at Victoria@nhli.org, or call 703-527-6007.
Back to top of Form.