- 21 million Hispanic women (14.4 million are age 18 and over)
- 12% of the female labor force is Hispanic.
- More than 750,000 businesses in the US are majority-owned by Hispanic women; they represent almost 40% of
- Hispanic businesses generating $46 billion nationwide.
- Latinas start businesses at a rate of 6 times the national average.
- Hispanic consumer power will increase to $1.2 trillion by 2011, Latinas play key roles as consumers, decision-makers and wage earners.
Hispanic Women in the United States (Pew Hispanic Center Report)
The Latina Electorate and Latina Voters in Election 2008 (Report by NALEO and LatinaStyle Magazine)